IPFire version: IPFire 2.19 (i586) - core111
Pakfire version: 2.19
Kernel version: Linux MARIS-fire 3.14.79-ipfire-pae #1 SMP Sat Nov 5 07:06:35 GMT 2016 i686 Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
after core-111 update
- under > services > guardian
- unable to see any blocked hosts, even if I add a host
- my cell usually gets blocked through intrusion detection, which I am able to see in the ids logs
- I am unable to see my cell on the blocked list in Guardian and unable to remove or even see hosts I add
- my cell is having troubles so I know blocking is working in the back ground
i can see in the logfile the ip was blocking:
less /var/log/messages | grep 22.214.171.124
Jun 26 08:01:55 MYFIRE guardian: <info> Blocking 126.96.36.199 for 86400 seconds...
but there was nothings to see in the Gardian-WUI he was blocked.
I think it is coming from this site:
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 0 Feb 19 13:37 /var/log/guardian/guardian.log
but, when i try to this comand, i see following error:
/usr/bin/perl /usr/local/bin/guardian.pl -h
Can't open perl script "/usr/local/bin/guardian.pl": No such file or directory
Fixed with guardian-2.0-014 available via pakfire.